Palace on Wheels Tariff
Get complete information about Palace on Wheels Fare/tariff starting from USD 3640 per person per journey for the season 2013-14. The luxury train Palace on Wheels has three levels of occupancies: Single, Double and Triple. Palace on Wheels fare largely depends on the occupancy chosen; single cabin being the most expensive one for it offers the maximum privacy to the guests. Rajasthan Tourism Development Corporation (RTDC) offers special discounts for the journeys scheduled during the months of September and April, these being the off season months. A detailed chart specifying the exact fare of the journey for all levels of occupancies is given below:
The Palace on Wheels tariff given below is standard and recommended by Rajasthan Tourism Development Corporation.The Tariff plan of the Palace on Wheels train is given below:
Tariff for season 2014-2015
|(Per person per night)||April 2014, September 2014 & April 2015 (Off season)||October 2014 to March 2015 (Season)|
|Single occupancy||US $575||US $770|
|Twin sharing||US $430||US $575|
|Triple sharing||US $390||US $520|
|(Per person 7 nights)||April 2014, September 2014& April 2015 (Off season)||October 2014 to March 2015 (Season)|
|Single occupancy||US $4025||US $5390|
|Twin sharing||US $3010||US $4025|
|Triple sharing||US $2730||US $3640|
Terms & Conditions
- • Service Tax @ 3.09% will be charged extra as applicable.
- • Commercial tax US$ 15 per person extra as applicable.
- • There will be a 10% surcharge levied on the tariff for the trips falling during Christmas and New Year
- • The above tariff and itinerary is subject to revise without prior notice.
- • Tariff is inclusive of cost of travel and accommodation, catering (morning tea, breakfast, lunch, evening tea and dinner), conducted sightseeing tours in deluxe coaches, entrance fee for monuments and palaces and cultural entertainment.
- • Tariff does not include liquor, laundry, video cameras and other items of personal nature.
- • Booking is as per first come first serve. Since the seats are limited kindly book in advance.
- » 20% deposit can be made depending on the options you choose the current prevailing exchange rate is USD = INR can be checked on the official website of Reserve Bank of India.
- » Payment through American Express card/Master/Visa card (secured payment gateway). You can logon to http://www.holidays2treasureindia.com/payment/ and make the deposit accordingly. In case, you are choosing to pay with credit card additional 3.25% bank charges would apply.
Reservation policies:In case of FIT's:-
- » 20% of ticket value at the time of confirming the booking.
- » Remaining 80% of ticket value 65 days prior to departure along with the naming list.
- » 5% of ticket value (non refundable) at the time of booking.
- » 15% of ticket value 90 days prior to the departure.
- » Remaining 80% 60 days prior to the departure.
Cancellation PolicyIn case of FIT's:-
- » 10% more than 60 days prior to departure.
- » 25% between 30-59 days before departure.
- » 100% within 30 days before departure.
In case of Group/ Charter:-
- » 20% of ticket value 89 days prior to departure.
- » 50% of ticket value between 88 to 31 days.
- » 100% of ticket value 30 days prior to departure.
Charter means booking all the 52 cabins of Palace on Wheels (POW) luxury train for a particular tour departure. The charter can be booked on the existing POW tour itinerary. For any diversions in the itinerary, an extra payment of 20% of the charter value will be charged. Charter can be booked in advance during Christmas and New Year period subject to 100% advance deposit with additional 10% of the tariff at the time of booking during season.