Palace on Wheels Tariff
Get complete information about Palace on Wheels Fare/tariff starting from USD 3640 per person per journey for the season 2013-14. The luxury train Palace on Wheels has three levels of occupancies: Single, Double and Triple. Palace on Wheels fare largely depends on the occupancy chosen; single cabin being the most expensive one for it offers the maximum privacy to the guests.
Rajasthan Tourism Development Corporation (RTDC) offers special discounts for the journeys scheduled during the months of September and April, these being the off season months. A detailed chart specifying the exact fare of the journey for all levels of occupancies is given below.
Tariff for season 2014-2015
|(Per person per night)||September 2014 & April 2015 (Off season)||October 2014 to March 2015 (Season)|
|Single Occupancy||US $575||US $770|
|Twin Sharing||US $430||US $575|
|Triple Sharing||US $390||US $520|
|(Per person 7 nights)||September 2014& April 2015 (Off season)||October 2014 to March 2015 (Season)|
|Single Occupancy||US $4025||US $5390|
|Twin Sharing||US $3010||US $4025|
|Triple Sharing||US $2730||US $3640|
The Palace on Wheels tariff given below is standard and recommended by Rajasthan Tourism Development Corporation. The Tariff plan of the Palace on Wheels train is given below.
- 50% of the prevailing tariff will be charged for children between 05-12 years of age.
- 10% of the prevailing tariff will be charged for children below 05 years.
- Indians / NRI's can pay in equivalent INR (Indian National Rupee) Rupees as per rate of exchange on RBI website.
Terms & Conditions
- Service Tax @ 3.09% will be charged extra as applicable.
- Commercial tax US$ 15 per person extra as applicable.
- There will be a 10% surcharge levied on the tariff for the trips falling during Christmas and New Year.
- The above tariff and itinerary is subject to revision without prior notice.
- Tariff is inclusive of cost of travel and accommodation, catering (morning tea, breakfast, lunch, evening tea and dinner), conducted sightseeing tours in deluxe coaches, entrance fee for monuments and palaces and cultural entertainment.
- Tariff does not include liquor, laundry, video cameras and other items of personal nature.
- Booking is as per first come first serve basis. Since the seats are limited kindly book in advance.
- Payment through American Express Card / Master / Visa Card (secured payment gateway). You can logon to http://www.holidaystotreasure.com/payment/ and make the deposit accordingly. In case, you choose to pay through credit card, an additional 3.25% bank charges would apply.
- In case of FIT's
- 20% of ticket value should be paid during the time of booking confirmation.
- Remaining 80% of ticket value is required to be paid 65 days prior to departure along with the naming list.
- In case of Group / Charter
- 5% of ticket value (non refundable) should be paid at the time of booking.
- 15% of ticket value needs to be paid 90 days prior to the departure.
- Remaining 80% is required to be paid 60 days prior to the departure.
- In case of FIT's
- 10% of the booking amount will be deducted if cancellation is done more than 60 days prior to departure.
- 25% of the booking amount will be deducted if cancellation occurs between 30-59 days before departure.
- No refund would be offered if cancellation takes place within 30 days before departure.
- In case of Group / Charter
- 20% of ticket value will be deducted if cancellation is done 89 days prior to departure.
- 50% of ticket value will be deducted if cancellation occurs between 88 to 31 days.
- No refund would be offered if cancellation takes place 30 days prior to departure.
For charter bookings
Charter is related to booking all the 52 cabins of Palace on Wheels (POW) luxury train for a particular tour. The charter can be booked on the existing POW tour itinerary. For any diversions in the itinerary, an extra payment of 20% of the charter value will be charged. Charter can be booked in advance during Christmas and New Year period subject to 100% advance deposit with additional 10% of the tariff at the time of booking during season.
Holidays to Treasure has emerged to be one of the largest Destination Management Company reaching out to over 27,500 discerning travelers from continents across the globe, even while it’s reputation for providing the best in holidays of style remains unequalled. Personalized services, luxurious accommodation at attractive prices and informed guidance are the company’s forte. The extensive experience of over twenty years in the travel business of it’s directors on board, adds to the quality, style and exclusivity of all services which the company offers.